London Mayor Sadiq Khan is being accused by Israel’s ambassador and embassy in the UK of spreading “Hamas propaganda” in his message for Ramadan, according to a statement released Thursday.
In a video posted this week, Khan said that “more than 50,000 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza as a result of Israel’s ongoing military campaign, including more than 15,000 children.” His figures appear to come from casualty reports issued by the Gaza health ministry, which is under Hamas control and whose numbers have been questioned.

By Rabbi Yair Hoffman There is a now famous quote from Rebbitzen Wein____

A federal judge in Maryland has ordered the Trump administration to take immediate action to bring back a man who was wrongfully deported to a maximum-security prison in El Salvador, intensifying ongoing legal tensions between the judiciary and the White House.
“This was an illegal act,” U.S. Federal District Judge Paula Xinis told lawyers from the Justice Department during a hearing in Greenbelt, Maryland. The case involves Kilmar Abrego Garcia, a Maryland resident with legal status and a valid work permit, who was detained and sent to El Salvador last month—even though he was granted protection from deportation by an immigration judge back in 2019.

The American stock market has plunged sharply following President Donald Trump’s recent announcement of sweeping tariffs, and a video shared by Trump himself on social media today suggests that the downturn is part of his deliberate strategy.
On Friday morning, Trump shared a link via his Truth Social account to a one-minute video that begins with the claim: “Trump is crashing the stock market…this month, but he’s doing it on purpose.”
WATCH:

Israel is prepared to bring the conflict in Gaza to a close immediately—on the condition that all hostages are freed and Hamas is no longer present in the territory, Foreign Minister Gideon Sa’ar said during a meeting with French Foreign Minister Jean-Noël Barrot in Paris.
“The way is very simple,” Sa’ar said, “hostages back, Hamas out.”
He noted that efforts are still underway to reach an agreement that would extend the current pause in fighting and secure the return of captives. “We are still giving a chance to negotiations to extend the ceasefire and release our hostages on the basis of [US special envoy Steve] Witkoff’s proposal, but it is not open-ended,” he warned, referencing a plan aimed at freeing five Israeli hostages.

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.

President Trump announced this afternoon that he is extending the deadline for the sale of the Chinese-owned social media platform TikTok by 75 more days.
The move came shortly after China responded to Trump’s sweeping “Liberation Day” tariffs with its own set of retaliatory duties, pushing back against the administration’s offer of reduced rates if Beijing agreed to divest from the app.
“My Administration has been working very hard on a Deal to SAVE TIKTOK, and we have made tremendous progress. The Deal requires more work to ensure all necessary approvals are signed, which is why I am signing an Executive Order to keep TikTok up and running for an additional 75 days,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Danny Danon, the Israeli ambassador to the United Nations, went to the tape on Friday, accusing the U.N. Security Council of “political theater” for calling another emergency meeting on the humanitarian plight in Gaza without addressing the anti-Hamas protests occurring in the Strip.
The envoy played a recording of the protests on his cell phone, with anti-Hamas chants fully audible. “The Gazans have the courage you don’t have,” Danon told the council.
Backed by China, Pakistan, Russia and Somalia, Algeria called the session, ostensibly to discuss developments since the mid-March breakdown of the Israel-Hamas ceasefire, including the humanitarian situation and risks to aid workers in Gaza.

Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu said he is suing Yair Golan—who leads The Democrats Party—for defamation, demanding 320,000 shekels ($86,500) in compensation.
The suit filed by Netanyahu’s lawyers, which also demands that Golan refrain from spreading further slander, came in response to March 31 remarks in which the left-wing leader had said that the premier should “be investigated on the suspicion that he sold Israel’s security for profit.
“He should be probed for the fact that the money that funded Hamas and the October [7, 2023] massacre reached the top levels of his office—and possibly even him,” Golan added, in reference to the recent arrest of two of Netanyahu’s aides on suspicion of illegal dealings with Qatar.

Pages