Israeli Defense Minister Yisrael Katz today unveiled irrefutable proof of Iran’s central role in orchestrating the October 7th massacre and its ongoing mission to destroy the State of Israel. Speaking during a visit to Israel’s elite Special Operations Unit—a recently established intelligence and combat force comprised of seasoned reservists—Katz revealed the first-ever transcript of explosive communications between Hamas leaders Yahya Sinwar and Muhammad Deif and the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards. “I present here today unequivocal proof of Iran’s support for Hamas’ genocidal plan to wipe Israel off the map,” Katz said.

Yesterday, Secretary of State Marco Rubio revealed that the United States is immediately halting the issuance of visas to individuals holding South Sudanese passports and canceling any existing ones.
Rubio explained that the decision was made due to “the failure of South Sudan’s transitional government to accept the return of its repatriated citizens in a timely manner,” as he wrote in a post on X.
In a formal statement issued the same day, the U.S. State Department criticized South Sudan’s interim leadership, asserting it was time for the government to “stop taking advantage” of American support and leniency.

Baku, Azerbaijan – A high-level assassination plot targeting a Jewish religious leader in Azerbaijan was foiled earlier this year, in what security officials describe as part of an escalating campaign by Iran to target Jewish and dissident figures around the world. The intended target was Rabbi Shneor Segal, a prominent religious leader in Baku. According […]

More than $4 million worth of electronics were stolen in a major burglary at a Lakewood business earlier this week. The break-in was reported on Sunday at a business located on Prospect Street. According to police, the suspects cut a hole in the roof of the building to gain access, then used a ladder to climb inside. See the video on Lakewood Alerts. 

Zvika Klein, editor-in-chief of The Jerusalem Post, sat down for a televised interview to share his account of the distressing experience he underwent earlier in the week when he was questioned by police as a suspect in the unfolding Qatargate scandal. During the interview, he spoke candidly about his ties to three associates — past and present — of Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu, all of whom are reportedly at the center of the investigation.

Ramat Shlomo is growing! We all carry Yerushalayim within us, wherever we go.  It’s that feeling when you round a corner and your breath catches — this place knows you. When walking the ancient alleys feels like a conversation with your own heart. And where a number 1 on a bus is a direct route to your soul. Our connection to Yerushalayim isn’t born of history or tradition — it’s something alive inside us that whispers, “this is home.” Something remarkable is now happening in Yerushalayim that can turn that whisper into reality.  has transformed quietly but powerfully. What was once just another neighborhood now pulses with new energy as hundreds of families have moved in, creating something special.

A Member of Parliament from Britain’s Liberal Democrats sparked outrage during a House of Commons session on April 2, when he referred to the Israel Defense Forces as “murderous” and accused them of effectively detaining Gaza’s entire population.
Andrew George, who represents the constituency of St Ives, said, “We all want the hostages to be freed, just as we want the 2 million hostages in Gaza being held hostage by the murderous IDF, which is treating them with disdain and starving them, to be freed.”

NEW YORK (VINnews) — Mahmoud Khalil, the Columbia University student activist who led campus pro-Palestinian rallies and is now resisting the Trump administration’s deportat

About 45 years have passed since a U.S. state last eliminated its income tax on wages and salaries. But with recent actions in Mississippi and Kentucky, two states now are on a path to do so, if their economies keep growing. The push to zero out the income tax is perhaps the most aggressive example of a tax-cutting trend that swept across states as they rebounded from the COVID-19 pandemic with surging revenues and historic surpluses. But it comes during a time of greater uncertainty for states, as they wait to see whether President Donald Trump’s cost cutting and tariffs lead to a reduction in federal funding for states and a downturn in the overall economy.

One person was killed Sunday as Russian air strikes hit the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv, while the death toll from Friday’s deadly attack on the central Ukrainian city of Kryvyi Rih continued to rise. The Kyiv victim was found close to the strike’s epicenter of the attack in the city’s Darnytskyi district, Mayor Vitali Klitschko said. A further three people were injured in the strike, which saw fires break out in several nonresidential areas, damaging cars and buildings. In a statement on social media, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said the intensifying Russian attacks showed that there is still insufficient international pressure on Moscow.

Secretary of State Marco Rubio said Saturday that the United States was revoking all visas held by South Sudanese passport holders, accusing the African nation’s government of “taking advantage of the United States.” “Every country must accept the return of its citizens in a timely manner when another country, including the United States, seeks to remove them,” Rubio said in a statement, adding that “South Sudan’s transitional government has failed to fully respect this principle.” Besides revoking visas, Rubio said the U.S. would “prevent further issuance to prevent entry into the United States by South Sudanese passport holders.” South Sudan’s political landscape is fragile and recent violence between government troops and armed opposition groups has escalated tensions.

During a swift visit to Eretz Yisroel, the Rebbe of Vizhnitz Yerushalayim, who currently resides in the United States, made a special stop at the home of the Belzer Rebbe.
Upon his arrival, the Belzer Rebbe warmly welcomed his guest and inquired about the purpose of his brief trip to Eretz Yisroel. The Vizhnitz-Yerushalayim Rebbe responded with deep emotion, explaining that he had traveled especially in honor of the upcoming yahrtzeit of his grandfather, the Imrei Chaim of Vizhnitz zt”l, which will be marked this coming Monday.
“I came,” the Rebbe said, “to seek a yeshuah at the kever of the Imrei Chaim.”

A unique moment occurred during the opening shiur of the yeshivas bein hazmanim program in Ashkelon, delivered by the Ateres Shlomo rosh yeshiva HaGaon Rav Chaim Feinstein to all the local yeshiva bochurim gathered from the various branches across the city.

JERUSALEM (VINnews) — In a horrendous tragedy which occurred on Friday afternoon, a Charedi couple were found shot dead in their home on Moshe Sn

[COMMUNICATED]
Medical crises don’t take a break for Yom Tov. This Pesach, hundreds of families in our community will face the overwhelming challenge of navigating hospital stays and medical treatments while trying to maintain the simcha of Pesach.
Lev Rochel Bikur Cholim of Lakewood (LRBC) has been a lifeline for these families, providing comprehensive support through their network of essential services.
The Need Is Urgent
As Pesach approaches, LRBC faces a critical funding shortage to provide essential Yom Tov support for families experiencing medical crises. Your donation directly enables:
$1,440: Yom Tov seudos for a large family for the entire Yom Tov

The head of the Shin Bet’s Jewish Division announced on Sunday that he is suspending himself from his position until the completion of an internal investigation regarding statements he made about the arrest of Jews in Yehudah and Shomron without evidence that were revealed by Kan News on Motzei Shabbos. The officer, identified only as A., also referred to settlers in a highly disparaging manner. In an internal statement he sent to the division’s employees, he wrote: “I deeply regret the style of the remarks that were made, which does not characterize my way of conduct with the many other elements with whom we cooperate.” “I completely reject the attempt to create an appearance of work that is not in accordance with the law and the values of restraint of force.

Yesterday, the Egyptian government revealed plans for a high-level summit set to take place in Cairo on Monday, bringing together Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, Jordan’s King Abdullah II, and French President Emmanuel Macron.
According to the formal announcement, the gathering will center on strategies to implement an urgent ceasefire in Gaza and explore renewed diplomatic efforts aimed at stabilizing the region.
During a recent telephone conversation between President Al-Sisi and President Macron, the two leaders stressed “the importance of de-escalation through an immediate ceasefire in Gaza” and called for the swift and unhindered delivery of humanitarian supplies.

Pages