For months, the world was bombarded with apocalyptic claims that Gaza was facing an unprecedented famine—complete with dire warnings of mass starvation, malnutrition, and humanitarian catastrophe. Global organizations, international courts, and activists all rushed to decry Israel’s military actions, citing reports from so-called food security experts. There was just one problem: it wasn’t true. A comprehensive review conducted by UK Lawyers for Israel (UKLFI) has demolished the narrative of famine in Gaza, revealing critical flaws, miscalculations, and outright distortions in the data used by groups such as the Integrated Food Security Phase Classification (IPC) and FEWS NET.

A Jewish man was viciously assaulted in broad daylight while walking home from shul in Manchester City Center, an attack that has left him fearing permanent damage to his eyesight. Police are investigating the incident as a hate crime amid a surge in antisemitic violence across the UK. The horrifying attack occurred earlier this month when the victim, who has chosen to remain anonymous, was approached from behind and struck with a hard glass object—believed to be a bottle—shattering his glasses and leaving his face covered in blood. “I thought I could have been blinded in my right eye,” the victim told the Manchester Evening News. “In the split second before, I gripped my phone tightly in case someone tried to grab it and did not have a chance to protect myself,” he recounted.

Sigi Cohen, the mother of Eliya Cohen who was released from Hamas captivity on Shabbos, spoke at a press conference on Sunday evening at Beilinson Hospital in Petach Tikvah. She first spoke about her efforts over 505 days to bring her son and his fellow hostages home. “I asked Am Yisrael to stand together, to have mutual responsibility, and to be there for one another like brothers and sisters. And what I most asked for was an increase in tefillos and good deeds.” “From Eliya’s side, we heard that every day, he recited the parshiyot for putting on tefillin and he recited Kiddush on Shabbos on a cup of water, strengthening himself and others.

Shelly Shem Tov, the mother of Omer Shem Tov who was released from captivity in Gaza on Shabbos, publicly thanked Hashem for her son’s release on Sunday. Speaking at a press conference at Beilinson Hospital, Shelly, who became Shomer Shabbos exactly a year before her son’s release , said: “ברוך אתה ה׳ אלוהינו מלך העולם שהחיינו וקיימנו והגענו לזמן הזה, הודו לה׳ כי טוב כי לעולם חסדו.” ” For 505 days, every morning I sat in Omer’s room and davened to the Borei Olam to protect and guard our Omer from all harm and evil and return him to us alive, healthy, and whole.

In a high-stakes coalition meeting on Sunday, United Torah Judaism (UTJ) chairman and Housing Minister Yitzhak Goldknopf, along with Deputy Transportation Minister Uri Maklev, firmly rejected Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s request to drop their demand that a bill regulating the Charedi IDF draft be passed before the approval of the 2025 state budget. With the budget deadline looming—set to pass by March 31 to prevent the government from collapsing—pressure is mounting on coalition partners to reach an agreement. Although the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee (FADC) has accelerated its work on the draft bill in recent weeks, it remains highly unlikely to be finalized by early March.

!כן יאבדו כל אויביך One of the Palestinian terrorists released from prison in Israel last week as part of the hostage release deal died over the weekend after falling off a building near his home in east Jerusalem. Naa’el Abid was serving seven life sentences and 30 years for participating in the 2003 suicide bombing at Cafe Hillel in Jerusalem which killed seven people, including Dr. Dovid Applebaum, H’yd, and his daughter Nava, H’yd, the night before Nava’s wedding, and injured 57 people. Abid reportedly fell from the roof of a three-story building near his home in the Isawiya neighborhood of east Jerusalem. However, according to Fatah sources quoted by Abu Ali Express, Abid jumped from the building.

Defense Minister Yisrael Katz announced on Sunday that IDF troops will remain in Palestinian refugee camps in the Shomron for at least a year. Katz stated: “The IDF is expanding its operations in northern Shomron and from tonight is also acting in Qabatiya as part of Operation Iron Wall to thwart terrorism in Yehuda and Shomron – and is reinforcing its forces with armored units and additional forces.” “40,000 Palestinians have evacuated so far from the refugee camps of Jenin, Tulkarm, and Nur al-Shams, and they are now empty of residents. UNRWA’s activities in the camps have also ceased.” “The IDF is actively cleansing the terror nests from terrorists and destroying extensive terror infrastructure and weaponry as part of the operation that the Prime Minister and I ordered.

Incredible nissim occurred on Thursday night after terrorists placed five bombs on buses in central Israel with a plan to detonate them on Friday morning, potentially killing and maiming hundreds of people. In the first neis, the devices were “accidentally” set to detonate on Thursday night instead of Friday morning. The second neis was that when two of the devices exploded on buses in Bat Yam, they did so minutes after the route was finished and the bus drivers parked the empty buses in the parking lot and no one was injured. The third neis was that an alert bus passenger in Bat Yam spotted a terrorist trying to hide a suspicious bag below a seat and reported it to the driver only minutes before it would have detonated.

In a cruel and depraved move, Hamas brought two hostages to the release ceremony of Omer Wenkert, Eliya Cohen, and Omer Shem Tov and forced them to watch it from the vehicle they were in. Guy Gilboa-Dalal and Eviatar David, best friends who were abducted from the Nova party in Re’im, were then forced to beg for their lives on camera. Their families approved the publication of the cruel video, in which the two, both looking emaciated, are forced to beg their families for their release and accuse Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu of finishing them off. One of them is forced to say: “Military pressure is not the solution” and “Israeli citizens, don’t stop protesting.” Eviatar’s sister, Yaela Daivd, stated: “They’re alive.

Kibbutz Nir Oz announced that Shiri Bibas, H’yd,  who was abducted from her home on the kibbutz on October 7, 2023, along with her two young children, Ariel and Kfir, was brutally murdered in captivity. The announcement came two days after Hamas transferred the body of a Gazan woman instead of Shiri along with the remains of her sons, H’yd. Hamas transferred another body on Friday night that was later identified as Shiri Bibas, H’Yd at the Abu Kabir Forensic Institute. According to Abu Kabir officials, Shiri, H’yd, was brutally murdered in November 2023, along with her two sons, whom the terrorists choked to death with their bare hands. Kibbutz Nir Oz stated that “Shiri, who was kidnapped at the age of 32, was born and raised in Nir Oz.

Pages